About Meaning and Me
Many years ago, I was hit by several major crises that caused chaos and shock. The sense of meaninglessness grew and was terrible to be in. But everything changed when I was introduced to the psychology of meaning by Professor Viktor Frankl. I suddenly landed on a whole different level of life.
At the same time, I had, as a leader for a long, time been searching to find another way to see and understand the human and the organization. I often witnessed how frustrations and crises took power, and only made a situation worse.
When I first encountered Viktor Frankl's works, I was speechless. He had the whole person at the center: the physical, mental and spiritual dimension.
In addition, there was plenty of research that testified that his methods work. In that instant, I fell in love, and felt a very special feeling in my heart. Here was something that I could not let go of, and that could not let go of me either.
Derfor blev det min passion, at arbejde med psykologien og udbrede viden om, hvordan den kan anvendes som et middel til at opnå personlige mål og virksomhedsresultater.
It gives sustainability in being human
Numerous studies of the meaning psychology show that:
- It can help people get out of frustration, doubt and depression.
- It provides tools for finding meaning in life, even when life presents suffering and crises, which is inevitable.
- Den giver mental sundhed og modstandskraft.
- Den giver store resultater og vækst i ledelse, innovationsudvikling og virksomhedsdrift.
When you do not have a language or tools with which to find meaning in life, a rootlessness and lack of orientation is created in everyday life, and it becomes more difficult to navigate daily life and its problems.
As a Viktor Frankl Institute, Center for Meaning works to promote the philosophy and practice of existential analysis and logotherapy
- At fremme Viktor Frankls filosofi og praktiske metoder med henblik på at udvikle mental sundhed, stor modstandsdygtighed og vækst gennem mening
- To promote research into the impact and effects of existential analysis and logotherapy.
Personal sustainability as a constant focal point on the horizon
I use both my brain, my heart and my intelligence for meaning as GPS in my work tasks and in everyday life. Personal sustainability is about being a leader in one's own life, and my basic attitude is that we create our own lives, and we each have a life purpose based upon our personal uniqueness and within that discover meaning in our lives.
I believe that we all have a will for meaning, to see our lives in a meaningful context, and this meaning cannot be given from the outside. It must be discovered from within, and this applies regardless of whether you are a single individual who dreams of greater ownership of your life or whether you are a manager in a company and want greater clarity about which direction the company should take. Responsibility, direction and meaning in life come from within.
Sometimes we lose orientation, and this applies to both the individual and the company as a common organism. Losing orientation can happen due to various changes, and fear and anxiety can arise consciously and unconsciously. Then there is nothing to do but get started on re-establishing the inner GPS, so that the course again feels right and the meaning of existence can be clearly seen on the horizon.
Jeg har en lang og bred erfaring med personlig udvikling, innovation, ledelse, organisationsudvikling og forskning. Det har indtil videre givet mig følgende kompetencer:
- Advanced Diploma in Meaning Centred Therapy (Logotherapy) and Studies
- En Ph.d. grad med speciale i erhvervs- og kompetenceudvikling
- Certificeret projektleder, PRINCE2
- Master Degree in Public Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce, Marketing
- Et bevis for at være udlært købmand ved Salling Group
- Certification as Passion Facilitator by Janet & Chris Attwood
I am appointed censor for the Censor Corps for Political Science / Social Studies at 6 Universities. Primarily on master's courses in innovation management, organizational and management psychology.
Jeg er hele tiden i gang med at studere, det åbner min horisont og styrker min evne til innovation og nytænkning.